Thursday, October 30, 2008

Exam coming soon..

This time i din use Chinese because my mum dun wan let me use pc at home, so i went to my friend's home and borrow pc from him...

Heng ee form 2 last exan held at 5/11(if i am not mistaken). I din have a well preparation this time so hope God bless me!!! i have seen many people's blogs 2day, and i found tat many of them write about exam. On their blogs sure got such words:" tis time din read book, sure DIE LIAO LA!" why must them say this words??? must be more confident ma.. rite?? me for example: i din study yet still can sit in front of the pc, shake the legs, drinking coffee, writing this blog!!!

Yesterday, i have a war with my mum and dad because of the exam... last nite, i watch 1 hour TV, ONLY 1 hour and my mum bla bla bla til half an hour later tat my dad support my mum, so she continue bla-ing non stop. With an unsatisfied heart, i went upstairs 2 study and i put my Walkman on my ear... (a few hours later) TONG...TONG... already 12am, but i wan study ko. the moment i took off my Walkman, heard my mum n dad bla bla-ing again... the follows were their conversations...ENJOY:

MUM:" hey dad, our lixian siao liao hor? study till so late...
DAD:" cap siao him la. He ACTION nia. See he can tahan till wat time...
MUM:" but already late leh... i thimnk he sleep or play hand phone at upstair er...
DAD:" Yalo. He cnt tahan till so late wan... sure got something happen...

After i heard, pek chek ah!!! i study so hard and they say me till like tat.. Walau!!!!! Although like tat, i din gave up.. still continue study till 1am. e....e.....e....(sounds make my the door when open), i stared to smile. wakakakakaka.
Because i noe, sure my mum beg me went to sleep... bt i say to her i will wake up at 4am to continue(seriously) study. She though i joking, so i proof to her i am serious... I really woke up at 4am. hahahahah...

Finally... Hope my heng ee friends get gud result in their exam.. (Guess now wat i am doing now??? i am planning my Holiday to go where play...) Really hope God Bless Me i can get gud result...Really Hope... ha li lu ya...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah...
now i'm the only 1 who din study till midnight...

MR Salty said...

Don ever try tat, i only wanna action in front my mum. Too late sleeping will hurt your body..

Anonymous said...

ya meh? she say she din study till nite nia..
she owez on9 till nite...

yanying, izit me noe u very much?

haha...actually me too...