Thursday, January 1, 2009

Fishing Time




Finally came back from Genting. So tired. Have so much fun and joy at there.^.^ I think i will not update the blog for this Genting trip cuz too much things to write...

OK, now let me talk about my Fishing trip held on last Wednesday.

That morning, my father rushed to my room then he shout at my ear:' Wake up Xian, we are going to fish today'. Yeah!!! me long time din fish d. My fishing skill not bad, close to expert(joking). After preparing things, we selected a spot: Teluk Bahang...

About 1 hours, we reached. We choose a big rock and put our things. After setting up apparatus, we started to fish. I take some photo..

Teluk Bahang


Our apparatus


Eating wind

15 minutes later our first fish caught...



30 minutes later, second fish...(lucky)



1 hours later... another fish... hahah



I want try my luck again, but...


that fish too suei.. been caught by me 2 times..

I will fried tat second fish..hahaha

tomorrow i will go fish again...

No comments: