Sunday, August 17, 2008

X-ray to my leg...

Finally... Finally our heng ee exam finish.. and now is holiday.. really not happy eh holiday because got many PROJECT have to be done. Haiz.... 2day my father got free time so he decided to take me see doctor about my STUPID leg.. It had been a long time ago.. erm.. about 1 year my left leg's knee got a small bone bengkak(in Malay) So its makes me very uncomfortable.. After the Dr. finish cheeking he decided to give X-ray to my leg.. tat time i got a little bit scare.. because i have never seen a X-ray machine.. When i go in to the X-ray room i felt so scare.. but actually the process is so simple.. after the Dr. see my X-ray bone he said nothing serious.. PHEW... i thought they will cut my leg off.. hahahahah...


Really hope my leg will soon recover...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope ur leg cut off...wakaka

Anonymous said...

haha..^0^
I thought ur father worry bcoz of ur leg too short...
Muahahaha...>.<