Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Happy Birthday.......




Herm...yesterday was my birthday..quite happy than last year lo because gt present lo and many friends in my class give me regrates..at tat time me act"cool" din smile but actually in my heart me start to smile^.^

On tat day it's also my fren Lee XX birthday. And you all noe la my class sure suan me eh...me at tat time waiting 4 recess nia.. because of wat le?? hhehe..because my K-sister, Tan XX will give me present lo..really happy lo.. cuz every year she will sure give me present eh..hahha and this year she gv me a "sha lou" relly cute lo.. **got chance i will let u see the picture**

At nite it is my time v my parents liao.. hahaha. this year my father bring to a special place to eat.. em.....em so nice the food..

Oh 4got to tell u all this year more special than the other year.. this year my fren Lim XX will give me CJ7 doll... i noe myself really childish bt i will tell u "SO WAT"...

**1 day will sure let u all see my present.. ( i din have card reader so can't put in my blog) hehe.


AND LAST i juz wanna say " HAPPY BIRTHDAY" to myself...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wish you happy birthday!
fr:andy

Anonymous said...

y all write 'XX'?
i noe the 1st one is fang yi, then huey ni, but who is tat tanXX ?

Rachel [y33ming] said...

aiyyoooo... u write till so sweet for what? sorry ya..i dont know it's ur birthday .. Happy Belated Birthday! hope it still works to get ur heart smiling !
y33ming

MR Salty said...

hahha. thx thx