Saturday, July 26, 2008

Exam so suei

3 more weeks exam wanna cum liao.. This time really short of time.. Haven study and revise anything exspecially SEJARAH.. This time sejarah so stim because of the stupid teacher, i bet u all that this time sejarah i sure get C grade. Exam..Exam u really charm. Because of U we student suffer a lot some become quite and some also become thinner than before. Did u all noe who i mention??? thats is me.. Why the kerajaan wan us student to suffer like this? WHY? Let the people who visit my blog can answer my question...

1 more week i have to FREEZE my blog..my friendster..my msn.. all my things in computer.. so what 4? for only exam? thats totally silly...


So my fren let us say "BOYCOTT EXAM"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u lose weight meh?
i din realize...